When it comes to Angi's leads, speed matters. By using our Angi Leads Instant Response feature, you can engage every Angi's lead with a text instead of playing phone tag. This feature will kickstart the conversation so they are less likely to move onto the competition, resulting in more booked business.
Login to your Signpost account
1. Head to any internet browser and login to Signpost to get started.
2. Click "Settings," and then "Instant Responders." Hit "Connect" next to Angi Leads. If you've already connected your Angi Leads account, you'll be able to toggle on "Send Instant Response."
3. Follow the prompts in the integration wizard to connect your Angi account.
4. Once connected, toggle the feature on and customize your message. We recommend including your business name and a screening question, which will give your leads something to respond to. Popular options for screening questions are "What kind of service are you looking for?" or "When are you looking to book this service?"
5. Save your message. Angi Leads Instant Response is now set up! Watch for messages to roll into your Messaging Hub.
Pro top: Change your message often to align with your business schedule. For example, you can change the message ahead of the weekend fro the "Instant Responders" page to let people know you have a slower response time.
Download the mobile app
To activate this feature on your mobile device, first you’ll need the latest version of the mobile app. Click the images below, or search for “Signpost mobile” directly in the Google Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
To make sure you have the latest version of the app, check if there is an “Update” button next to the Signpost app in the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device. If the button says “Update,” go ahead and do that. If it says “Open,” you have the latest version of the app!
Activate this feature
Login to the Signpost mobile app using your same credentials to login to Signpost on your computer. After logging in, hit the three lines in the top left corner to access the menu.
Select “Settings,” then select “Instant Responses.”
From there, select “Angi Leads,” then “Connect." Fill out your account details, and hit “Next.”
Turn on “Automatically follow up with new leads.” Here you can choose what you would like to include for your instant response text message. An example: “Thank you for contacting Smith & Sons Plumbing. I’ll give you a call in a few minutes.” Pro top: Include questions in your instant text messages to get leads to engage with you!
Once you are happy with your message, hit confirm. You will see a screen that says “Your Angi Lead account is connected.”
The Signpost app will now instantly respond to every Angi lead with an SMS text message. If you have questions or would like help walking through these steps, please call our support line at 855-606-4900.