QuickBooks regularly discontinues tech support for its Desktop products approximately 3 years after they're released. If you are experiencing integration errors with Quickbooks Desktop and Signpost, we may be unable to assist you due to these regularly recurring discontinuations. We encourage you to explore currently-supported Quickbooks Desktop options to continue receiving uninterrupted service.
Most recently this has affected Quickbooks Desktop 2018 which includes:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
- QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2018 (General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Professional Services, and Retail)
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 18
- QB Premier Accountant Edition 2018
To continue receiving support from QuickBooks, you have a few options to upgrade to:
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier (2019, 2020, and 2021)
- QB Enterprise Solutions (19, 20, and 21)
- QuickBooks Desktop Accountant (2019, 2020, and 2021)
Or you can consider upgrading to QuickBooks Online which you can access from a wider range of devices and locations, and is updated regularly:
If you are currently using Quickbooks Desktop, you can switch to Quickbooks Online and save 40% on the first 6 months through our Signpost partner deal!