Signpost provides the option to collect customer feedback with our Feedback campaign. If you choose to enable this feature, it populates a real-time Testimonials Page for your business. The Testimonials Page can be discovered via most search engines, like Google. It displays the 20 most-recent Feedback responses from contacts who have provided positive, written comments for your business and have given permission for their Feedback to be used publicly.
1. To access your Testimonials Page click on the Campaigns tab and scroll down to the Ongoing Campaigns section. Then click on Feedback
2. From the Feedback section you can:
- Click View Testimonials Page to see your Testimonials Page
- Turn on/off your auto-post settings
- Show or hide written, positive Feedback comments on your Testimonials Page
3. Your Testimonials Page can also be embedded into your business website to leverage those positive customer experiences
- First, navigate to your Testimonials Page and copy the URL
- Next, paste that URL into the following code:
<p style="text-align: center;">
<iframe width="700" height="600" src="PLACE YOUR URL HERE BETWEEN THE QUOTATION MARKS" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Every website is going to be a little different, but for the most part, that code should remain the same. Here are some recommendations to keep in mind if you want to make any adjustments:
- iframe width="700" height="600"
You can edit the width and height to whatever dimensions fit the page best. At a width of 1034 and height of 962 or greater, it may not be optimized for viewing on a mobile device.
- <p style="text-align: center;"> </p>
This portion of the code is not necessary, but does serve to align the testimonials page to the center.