1. Log into your Signpost account and navigate to the "Settings" tab
2. On the "Business" section, scroll down to "Presence/Review Sites" section and click "Find your Google Place ID."
3. A new window will open on Google's site. The top of the page will explain Place IDs, scroll down to the section titled "Find the ID of a particular place." In the search bar, search for your business. Once you search for your business, the Place ID will appear underneath your business name.
If the above method did not work:
1. Google your business and locate its Knowledge Card on the right-hand side of the results page
2. Scroll down to the "Write a review" button and use your mouse or keypad to right-click
3. Choose "Inspect" from the menu that appears
4. The Google Developers Console (DevTools) will open with a large paragraph appearing toward the middle of your page. Locate "data-pid=," which will appear in orange/brown text—the long string of characters that appears in quotation marks in blue (starting with ChI) is your page's Google Place ID