In some instances, a Yelp page may have already been generated for your business without any work on your end. Begin by searching for your business here.
Your Yelp page status will fall under one of three categories:
- Existing page that is Unclaimed.
- Existing page that needs to be Reclaimed.
- Nonexistent—new page required.
Existing page that is Unclaimed
If you search for your business, find it, and "Claim this Business" appears next to your business name:
- Click "Claim this Business".
- Enter the business email address that you have access to.
- Fill out your First & Last Name and create a Password.
- Send an automated Call or Text to the business line (this must be the phone number listed on the page).
- When you answer the call from Yelp, you will have to enter a code on your keypad. It will not appear on your computer screen until you click "Call".
- Go to your business email inbox, look for a new email from Yelp, and click the confirmation link within
- Activate the page under the "Business Information" tab.
Existing page that needs to be Reclaimed
If you search for your business, find it, and "Reclaim this Business" appears next to your business name:
This means that the page was claimed at one time, but has not been logged into for at least 90 days. To reclaim the page, click “Reclaim this Business” and follow the process for Unclaimed pages outlined above. This will allow Yelp to release the page to be reclaimed by you.
Nonexistent—new page required
If you search for your business and don’t find an existing page for it:
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Add Your Business To Yelp".
- Fill in your business info (make sure your phone number matches what is listed on your website). If you don’t have a website, use your Signpost Testimonials Page and the forwarding phone number listed on it.
- Go to your business email inbox, look for a new email from Yelp, and click the confirmation link within.
- Yelp will send a follow-up email to claim your new page. (This typically takes 2-3 days, but in some cases, it can be as long as two weeks).
- Once you receive the follow-up email and the page is claimed, activate the page under the "Business Information" tab.
Note: Upon creating or claiming a Yelp page, you can expect to receive solicitation calls from Yelp for advertising. These solicitations are not affiliated with Signpost.
Search Strings: claim a yelp page, claim yelp, create a yelp page, create yelp, make a yelp page, make yelp, reclaim a yelp page, reclaim yelp