Customer Lifecycle Stages are automatically assigned and updated based on how each contact is interacting (or not!) with your campaigns. However, you can easily update the lifecycle for specific contacts as needed.
How to Change a Contact's Lifecycle Stage
1. Go to your Contacts tab, then search for or select the contact you wish to change.
2. Click “Edit Contact Information”
3. Then, select "Edit" next to the Lifecycle.
4. Choose the new Lifecycle you would like to set them to.
5. Click "Update Lifecycle", and you're done!
How to Change the Lifecycle Stage for Multiple Contacts
1. Go to your Contacts tab.
2. On the left, check boxes to select all the contacts you wish to update.
3. Click the "Actions" drop-down menu.
4. Choose "Set Lifecycle Stage," select the preferred lifecycle for those contacts.