Lifecycle campaigns are an important part of Mia's automation.
Mia will automatically send these campaigns to contacts in certain "lifecycle stages" - which are assigned based on how they are interacting with your campaigns. This ensures Mia is being as targeted and effecitve as possible in marketing for your business!
Pro tip: Since Mia sends these campaigns automatically at any point in a customer's lifecycle, make sure your Lifecycle Campaigns are offers that your business can honor anytime. You don't want these to be based on a specific date or time frame (like holidays or seasons) because they will quickly become outdated.
1. Log in to your Signpost account, and click on the Campaigns Tab.
2. Find your Active, Winback, and New Customer Campaigns.
Pro tip #2: We recommend you create multiple of each offer type! This allows Mia to rotate and send a variety of offers to each contact, because different incentives motivate people differently - so having a variety will help you get the best conversion possible!
3. Select a campaign type, then click Create New.
4. Next, you will see our Content Library feature. This gives you a selection of pre-populated campaign templates that will work well for your industry. You can browse more industry types using the drop-down menu, then either select one of these templates or choose "Start From Scratch" if you want a blank slate.
5. Next, fill out all the information for your campaign!
Note: Even if you selected a template from the Content Library, be sure to look it over (and edit as needed) so that all the details and instructions will make sense for your customers.
- Subject line
- Expiration timeline
- Fine print
- Next steps for recipient (what do you want your customers to do next, to buy/call/use this offer?)
6. Then, select Next: Reminders
7. Select if you would like to send reminders about this campaign to your contacts.
- If yes, select which contacts you want to receive the reminder. Then, select when you want the reminder to send.
- If no, only your original campaign will send - with no reminders!
8. Then, select Next: Review
9. Review all details of your campaign for accuracy. If you need to make any final edits, now is your chance!
10. Finally, once you have confirmed the campaign looks accurate, click Finish Campaign!