We’re excited to share that the Small Business Administration (SBA) has launched a disaster loan assistance program, which will award your business $10,000. We hope that all of you can take advantage of this assistance. Funds will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, and we expect the funds to run out within 24 hours. We urge you to act now.
We want to make sure you understand the application process, which consists of FIVE parts. The estimated time for completing this entire application is two hours and ten minutes, although you may not need to complete all parts.
If you have questions about this application or problems providing the required information, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955 or (TTY: 1-800-877-8339) DisasterCustomerService@sba.gov.
Make sure you have all the required information prior to starting the form. IF YOU REFRESH YOUR PAGE, THE FORM WILL RESET. The following is the information you will need to provide:
- Choose the ONE statement which best identifies your business:
- Ensure that you are able to check ALL of the following statements:
- Click Continue
2. Business Information
- Provide the following REQUIRED information:
- Business Legal Name
- Trade Name (if your business does not operate under the name you entered above)
- EIN/SSN (Employer Identification Number or Social Security Number) for Sole Proprietorship
- Organization Type
- Are you a nonprofit? Y/N
- Are you a franchise? Y/N
- Gross Revenues (total amount of sales recognized, prior to any deductions) for the Twelve(12) Month Prior to the Date of the Disaster (January 31, 2020)
- Cost of Goods Sold for the Twelve(12) Month Prior to the Date of the Disaster (January 31, 2020)
- If applicable, answer the following questions (skip if not applicable):
- Lost Rents Due to the Disaster (Rental properties ONLY)
- Cost of Operation for the Twelve(12) Month Prior to the Date of the Disaster (Nonprofits ONLY)
- Combined Annual Operating Expenses for the Twelve(12) Months Prior to the Date of the Disaster (Faith-based entities ONLY)
- List the Secular Social Services Provided (Faith-based entities ONLY)
- Compensation From Other Sources Received as a Result of the Disaster (List amount and provide a brief description)
- Provide the following REQUIRED information:
- Business address (cannot be P.O. Box), City, State, Business Phone Number, Business Email Address
- Date Business Established (add date mm/dd/yyyy)
- Current Ownership Since (add date mm/dd/yyyy)
- Business Activity (select from list)
- Detailed Business Activity (select from list)
- Number of Employees as of 1/31/2020 (Number of employees should be 1000000 or less)
- Click Next
3. Business Owner’s Information
- Is Your Business Owned by a Business Entity? Y/N
- If YES, complete BUSINESS APPLICANT PARENT ENTITY information and INDIVIDUAL OWNER/AGENT(s) information (If a Business Applicant is owned by a business entity, that business entity must provide information as part of this application and must sign a guarantee.)
- If NO, complete INDIVIDUAL OWNER/AGENT(s) information (see below)
- For the INDIVIDUAL OWNER/AGENT(s) information, primary and additional owners can be added with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone Number
- Title/Office (select from list)
- Ownership Percent (if anything other than 100%, add any additional owners at bottom of the form)
- Email Address
- Social Security Number (xxx-xx-xxxx)
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Place of Birth
- U.S. Citizen Y/N
- Residential/Home Street Address
- Zip Code
- Click Next once all owners have been added
4. Additional Information
- Answer Y/N to the following required questions:
- In the past year, has the business or a listed owner been convicted of a criminal offense committed during and in connection with a riot or civil disorder or other declared disaster, or ever been engaged in the production or distribution of any product or service that has been determined to be obscene by a court of competent jurisdiction?
- Is the applicant or any listed owner currently suspended or debarred from contracting with the Federal government or receiving Federal grants or loans?
- a. Are you presently subject to an indictment, criminal information, arraignment, or other means by which formal criminal charges are brought in any jurisdiction?
b. Have you been arrested in the past six months for any criminal offense?
c. For any criminal offense - other than a minor vehicle violation - have you ever been convicted, plead guilty, plead nolo contendere, been placed on pretrial diversion, or been placed on any form of parole or probation (including probation before judgment)?
- IF anyone assisted you in completing this application, that person must enter the following information:
- Name of Company
- Phone Number
- Street Address, City, State, Zip
- Fee Charged or Agreed Upon (if applicable)
- I give permission for SBA to discuss any portion of this application with the representative listed above. Y/N
- Make sure to check ☑ I would like to be considered for an advance of up to $10,000 and include the following information:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Read the following in its entirety, and check ☑ I hereby certify UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES that the above is true and correct.
On behalf of the individual owners identified in this application and for the business applying for the loan:
I/We authorize my/our insurance company, bank, financial institution, or other creditors to release to SBA all records and information necessary to process this application and for the SBA to obtain credit information about the individuals completing this application.
If my/our loan is approved, additional information may be required prior to loan closing. I/We will be advised in writing what information will be required to obtain my/our loan funds. I/We hereby authorize the SBA to verify my/our past and present employment information and salary history as needed to process and service a disaster loan.
I/We authorize SBA, as required by the Privacy Act, to release any information collected in connection with this application to Federal, state, local, tribal or nonprofit organizations (e.g. Red Cross Salvation Army, Mennonite Disaster Services, SBA Resource Partners) for the purpose of assisting me with my/our SBA application, evaluating eligibility for additional assistance, or notifying me of the availability of such assistance.
I/We will not exclude from participating in or deny the benefits of, or otherwise subject to discrimination under any program or activity for which I/we receive Federal financial assistance from SBA, any person on grounds of age, color, handicap, marital status, national origin, race, religion, or sex.
I/We will report to the SBA Office of the Inspector General, Washington, DC 20416, any Federal employee who offers, in return for compensation of any kind, to help get this loan approved. I/We have not paid anyone connected with the Federal government for help in getting this loan.
CERTIFICATION AS TO TRUTHFUL INFORMATION: By signing this application, you certify that all information in your application and submitted with your application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge, and that you will submit truthful information in the future.
WARNING: Whoever wrongfully misapplies the proceeds of an SBA disaster loan shall be civilly liable to the Administrator in an amount equal to one-and-one half times the original principal amount of the loan under 15 U.S.C. 636(b). In addition, any false statement or misrepresentation to SBA may result in criminal, civil or administrative sanctions including, but not limited to: 1) fines and imprisonment, or both, under 15 U.S.C. 645, 18 U.S.C. 1001, 18 U.S.C. 1014, 18 U.S.C. 1040, 18 U.S.C. 3571, and any other applicable laws; 2) treble damages and civil penalties under the False Claims Act, 31 U.S.C. 3729; 3) double damages and civil penalties under the Program Fraud Civil Remedies Act, 31 U.S.C. 3802; and 4) suspension and/or debarment from all Federal procurement and non-procurement transactions. Statutory fines may increase if amended by the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act Improvements Act of 2015.
Click for additional statements required by laws and executive orders. (Terms & Conditions)
- Click Next
- All of the information you have provided will be shown. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENTERED ALL APPLICABLE INFORMATION CORRECTLY.
- There is an Edit option for each section to correct any mistakes
- Once you have confirmed all information is correct, click Submit.
- You will be able to save a copy for your records (recommended).