The more targeted your campaigns are, the more effective they will be! Mia is now able to better target your contacts based on their interactions with your business.
First, Mia will assign each of your contacts to a specific Lifecycle stage, which is done based on how they have interacted with your campaigns. For example:
- Prospective Customers: Contacts who clicked your offer’s call-to-action
- Active Customers: Contacts who have given positive feedback, written a review, or transacted
- Inactive Customers: Contacts who stopped interacting with campaigns for the last 3 months
- Unknown Contacts: Contacts who have not yet interacted with any campaigns
- Unhappy Customers: Contacts who gave negative or neutral feedback
Pro tip: Learn how to change the Lifecycle for existing or new contacts!
Next, the contacts in each lifecycle will receive automated marketing campaigns from Mia. On average, Mia sends about one campaign per month, and she will rotate between the available campaigns listed below. For example:
- Prospective Customers: Receive Feedback requests and New Customer Campaigns (to incentivize them to make their first purchase)
- Active Customers: Receive Feedback, Review, and Referral requests; Active Customer Campaigns (to keep engaging them to return for other services or purchases)
- Inactive Customers: Receive Feedback, Review, and Referral requests, as well as Winback Campaigns (to incentivize them to return, reactivate, or re-engage with your campaigns)
- Unknown Contacts: Receive Feedback, Review, and Referral requests; New Customer Campaigns
- Unhappy Customers: ReceiveFeedback requests - only once every few months (to check-in to see if issues have been resolved)
Pro tip: Set up your Lifecycle campaigns (New Customer Campaigns, Active Customer Campaigns, and Winback Campaigns) if you have not done so already. As you can see, Lifecycle campaigns are sent by Mia to the right contacts at the right time - you don't have to schedule them to send on a specific date.
Alternatively, if you'd like to send an offer or campaign on a specific date, or for a temporary timeline such as a holiday or season, please instead create a One-Time Offer.