- Start the QuickBooks Desktop application on your computer and open your Company.
- Go to the Integrations page in the Merchant Center and click the Connect button under QuickBooks.
- Click the Select button on the right under QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the link to download and run the installer.
- When prompted by the installer, click the Copy Password button in the Merchant Center to copy the password. Then paste it into the installer popup, and click OK.
- The installer will now set up the QuickBooks Desktop integration! Several screens will flash by automatically, and when it’s done it will popup a success message with an OK button. After that, you can close QuickBooks Desktop, but be sure to leave your computer switched on and connected to the internet so that Mia can maintain the integration connection!
Troubleshooting note: If you are unable to successfully complete the Quickbooks Desktop integration from your Signpost merchant center, you can follow these steps to manually complete the installation.
Search Strings: connect quickbooks, connect quick books, integrate with quickbooks, integrate with quick books, sync with quickbooks, sync with quick books