ISSUE: Entered Verification code, but still not Verified after 3 days
1. Use this Contact Form to request a call with Google—they should call you immediately. Let them know that you entered your verification code more than 3 days ago, but it is still Pending Verification
2. Your Google rep will either escalate the situation to their engineers immediately, or tell you that the timeline is actually 2-3 weeks. Push them to escalate the situation to their engineers now
3. After your phone call, Google's engineers should publish your page within 2-3 weeks
Note: if Google sends you a “Case ID” during this process, remember to save this number for future reference.
ISSUE: Suspended Page
Before contacting Google, make sure that you have a picture of your business license ready to go on your phone or computer. (If you do not have a business license, make sure you have a picture of some other sort of official documentation with your business information on it, like a tax document)
1. Use this Contact Form to request a call with Google—they should call you immediately. Let them know that your page is Suspended, and you'd like to take the steps necessary to un-Suspend it.
2. If there is any specific issue, like your page's address not matching the one on your website, they will ask you to make that change. If everything is in order, they will likely send you an email that you can reply to with your business documentation.
3. After your phone call and email, Google's engineers should publish your page within 2-3 weeks
Search Strings: google page suspended, suspended google page, un-suspend google page, google page pending, pending google page, can't verify google page