While Mia is a mostly automated software system, it is still important to check your business email account for important information relating to your Signpost account. Here are some of the emails you can expect to receive from Mia:
Emails Requiring Action
- Onboarding Emails: These are first messages you will receive after signing up. Our Welcome email contains a link to begin setting up your Signpost account, our Intro Series emails contain important information about using your account, and our Onboard Completion email includes all uncompleted steps necessary to fully set up your account.
- Negative Feedback Received: Since Mia asks for a review three business days after a contact leaves any Feedback, it is important to followup with contacts who leave negative feedback as soon as possible to try to rectify the situation. You can also unsubscribe these contacts from receiving any future messages from you right from this email.
- New Text Message: When a contact texts your forwarding phone number, you will be notified by email. Click the button in the email to open your Text Inbox and reply directly to their phone!
- Email Connect & Integration Errors: If any of your integrations become disconnected, Mia will let you know immediately so that you can take steps necessary to re-connect.
- Billing Issues: On the off chance that your credit card is declined, we will notify you that we need another form of payment. Responding to these notifications is important to ensure that your account remains in good standing.
Other Important Notifications
- Weekly Digest: These emails will give you an overall snapshot of marketing campaigns sent and outcomes generated in your account.
- Mia Milestones: Mia will let you know when your account has hit important milestones, like sending your first email or receiving your 10th Positive Review!
- Suggested Campaigns: Occasionally, Mia will send suggestions for campaigns that have performed well for other businesses in your industry. If you're not interested in setting up a campaign, you can ignore these notifications; however, if you are interested, you can schedule the campaign right from this email!
- Bundled Positive Feedback/Positive Review Received/Referral Received: Mia loves to deliver good news, and will let you know whenever these particular actions occur in your account!
- Offer Claimed: You'll receive a notification each time a contact claims one of your offers. They will automatically receive a reminder email three days before the offer expires, but if you'd like, you can follow up with them beforehand with a scheduling link, payment link, or redemption instructions.
Search Strings: email notification, email notifications, email from signpost, emails from signpost, notification from signpost, notifications from signpost, email from mia, emails from mia, notification from mia, notifications from mia