Creating an offer can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know where to start or are unfamiliar with the setup format. Here are a few tips to help you get started and make the most successful offers:
- Use simple redemption instructions. Make sure your offer is straightforward without too many redemption instructions, as customers are less likely to put a lot of effort into redeeming something.
- Only list one deal per campaign. Don't try to squeeze multiple deals/discounts into one offer, as these typically have lower redemption rates.
- Appeal to the correct audience. For example, your New Customer Offer should be broad to appeal to potential clients who are looking for all types of products or services (ex: “10% Off Your First Service!” instead of “10% Off Wood Flooring.”) More specific offers can be good for your general client list, though, especially if you are looking to promote a particular service or product.
- Customize your “Call to Action” button. The “Claim this Offer” button is your default to determine which customers are interested in using your offer. If you have a purchase page or appointment scheduler, however, you can customize your Call to Action button with new wording and a link (Ex: “Click Here to Purchase!”) to eliminate an extra step and lead customers directly to the source!
- Place information with care. Make sure the “Offer Title” is short and to the point (Ex: “Buy One, Get One FREE Socks!) and that all additional, pertinent information regarding who/what/when/where/why/how is included in the Details section and/or the Fine Print section.
- Optimize for Text Campaigns. The “Offer Title” is the only part of the offer visible in text campaigns, so it should be very clear about what you're offering.
Read our blog post for creative ideas and tips for setting up offers.