Because your New Customer Offer is connected to several different features in your account, setting one up can be daunting. Here are a few tips to ensure the best New Customer Offer you can create:
- Keep enabled for Referral functionality. Referral Requests will not send without a New Customer Offer since they use it to entice your contacts’ referrals to try your business.
- Maintain broad appeal. Make sure that your New Customer Offer is broad to appeal to a wide range of potential clients. For example, for a flooring business, "10% Off Your First Service" will appeal to almost everyone, whereas "10% Off Flooring Tile" will only appeal to clients looking for tile floors and will not be helpful to clients looking for hardwood floors or carpeting.
- Specify “First-Time Customers.” Make it clear that your New Customer Offer is for first-time customers only by including similar wording in the title (ex: 10% Off Your First Purchase!”)
- Optimize for Text Campaigns. The Offer Title is the only part of the offer visible in text campaigns, so it should be very clear about what you're offering.
- Optimize for Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Your voice recording mentions your New Customer Offer using the phrasing “get [YOUR NEW CUSTOMER OFFER TITLE]”, so make sure your Offer Title doesn’t start with a verb.
Search Strings: new customer offer, best practices