Once you have filtered a list of contacts you would like to perform an action on:
1. Click the checkmark next to "Subscribed" in the menu bar to select all filtered contacts. (If the filtered contacts fill up more than one page, click "Select all [###] contacts" in the gray box that appears above).
If you would only like to perform an action on a few contacts, click the checkbox next to only those you wish to perform an action on.
2. Click the gray Actions button that appears next to the Search bar
3. Choose which action you would like to take on the filtered contacts:
- Select "Mark Selected As" to mark all filtered contacts as Subscribed or Not Subscribed
- Select "Send Campaign to Selected" to send a feedback or review request to the selected contacts (note: this is not required, as these will be sent automatically)
- Select "Set Lifecycle Stage" to assign the selected contacts to a specific lifecycle stage, such as Prospective Customer, Active Customer, Inactive Customer, or Unhappy Customer.
- Select "Add to List" to add the selected contacts to a segmented marketing list
Search Strings: add contacts to list, add contacts to segmented list, delete contacts, send campaign, subscribe contacts, unsubscribe contacts