You can use the Call to Action button on your Facebook page to add to your Signpost account in a few ways:
- If you have IVR enabled, add your tracking phone number for an easy "click-to-call" option, and the customer will be prompted to opt in to your text message marketing program upon calling
- If you have your customer-facing email account connected to your Signpost account, add that email address for an easy "click-to-email" option, and the customer will be added directly into your Signpost account upon sending their email
To add a Call to Action button to your Facebook Page:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and navigate to your business Facebook page, clicking "Add a Button" below you business's cover photo on the right
2. Select a Call to Action type from the drop-down menu and follow the instructions provided
3. When you've completed all the instructions, click "Finish"
Search Strings: call to action, facebook button, facebook page, increase contacts, increase number of contacts