When you log in to your Signpost account, you will have access to all the information you need about your business's interactions with your customers right at your fingertips!
The top menu bar in your account features a variety of tabs with information pertaining to various aspects of your account, including contacts, email campaigns, text messaging, business information, and more.
Your Dashboard is your Home Base when it comes to all things Signpost.
The top section, labeled "Highlights," shows your account's performance metrics as well as recent activities taken by your customer contacts. If you use our Appointment Sync or Signpost Payments features, the "Appointments" and "Transactions" sections at the bottom will display metrics related to those components as well.
The Contacts tab displays all of the contacts that have been imported or added into your account.
The Campaigns tab gives you access to all email campaigns being sent to your contacts.
Under this tab, you can view both "Scheduled" campaigns that you create and "Automated" campaigns that Mia has created on the menu bar along the left.
- Options under the "Scheduled" menu include the ability to create a new scheduled Custom Campaign or Repeat Business Offer, view drafts of offers you've begun to work on, and view previously sent campaigns that you created.
- Options under the "Automated" menu include the ability to view and make small changes to your New Customer Offer, Feedback Requests, Review Requests, and Referral Requests.
The Settings tab houses all of the business information that is used on your email campaigns and online presence pages.
The menu bar on the left gives you five different options:
- "Business" shows your basic business information (such as address, website, business terminology, and presence pages) and allows you to make necessary changes.
- "Email" is your home for connecting your email account and appointment scheduler, if applicable.
- "Phone" shows your assigned Forwarding Phone Number, as well as your business phone number that calls placed to the tracking number are forwarded to, and setup for our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) feature.
- "Customization" gives you the option to change how your emails are viewed, including the business logo and colors, customer-facing email address used, and sender name.
- "Subscriptions" gives you the contact information you need to make a change to your current subscription.
The new Integrations tab includes options for connecting other software you already use for easier contact migration.
Currently, we only support QuickBooks Online, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Square, but more integration opportunities are coming soon!
Want more in-depth information about different features, step-by-step instructions, and answers to your questions? Continue browsing our Help Center or use the search bar at the top of the page for specific inquiries!
Search Strings: merchant center, account walkthrough, merchant center walkthrough, see feedback, see reviews, see referrals, see claims, see offer claims, see offers claimed, view feedback, view reviews, view referrals, view claims, view offer claims, view offers claimed