1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Settings" tab
2. Scroll down to "Presence/Review Sites"
3. Click the "Edit" button in the top right-hand corner of the Google box
4. Click "Find your Google Place ID" above the Google Place ID field
5. In the new window that appears, type your business name into the search bar at the top of the map (making sure that what you type exactly matches the business name on your Google page) and click your business when it appears in the drop-down menu
6. Copy the 27-character Place ID that appears in the pop-up box
7. Back in your Merchant Center, paste the ID into the "Google Place ID" field of the Google box
8. Click "Save Changes" in the top right-hand corner of the Google box
A direct link to leave a review on the page will generate upon saving.
Search Terms: attach a goole page, attach my google page, attach google, change google page, change my google page, change google url, connect google, connect my google page, connect a google page, edit google url, switch google page, switch google url, directory page, get google id