Setting up segmented lists with only some automated campaigns turned on can be helpful when it comes to customizing messaging based on where in the Customer Lifecycle your contacts fall. For example, in a list containing only prospective customers, you may wish to turn off all campaigns except for your New Customer Offer. To manage which campaigns send to your segmented contact list:
1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Contacts" tab
2. Click "Manage Lists" on the right and choose which list you would like to edit from the drop-down menu
3. Choose "Edit List Settings," then "Edit Auto-Send Settings"
4. Switch off any campaigns that you don't want to send to this list. (Make sure to do this on both the "Email Campaigns" and the "Text Campaigns" tab)
5. Once you have made your preferred changes, click "Save Settings"
Search Strings: change campaigns sent to list, change list campaigns, customer segmentation, edit campaigns sent to list, edit list campaigns, segmented list