Uploading contacts on a regular basis is key to being successful with Signpost. Adding new customers to your account results in more feedback, reviews, and ultimately more closed deals.
- More contacts = more reviews
It’s simple. The more contacts you request reviews from, the more you’ll get.
- Fresh contacts = more engagement
Customers you recently worked with provide more reviews than old ones.
- Adding contacts via integrations = 4x more reviews!
Connecting software like Quickbooks adds contacts automatically.
Consider one of the many automated or manual methods below to make sure your contact lists are up-to-date:
Automatic Methods: these methods involve a simple setup with one or a few of your software systems external to Signpost. Once set up, Mia will continuously and seamlessly pull new contacts into your Signpost account.
- Use one or more of our Integrations tools. This allows Signpost to pull in contact information of customers who have interacted with one of your additional software programs in the past, and will continue to add email addresses that interact with them in the future.
- Attach your customer-facing email account. This allows Mia to pull in any email addresses that have interacted with your email account in the past, and will continue to add email addresses that interact with your email account in the future.
- Enable IVR on your customer-facing phone number. This asks anyone who calls into your business on your forwarding phone number (which rings directly to your business line) to opt in to text marketing if they would like to receive special deals and promotions. Additionally, anyone who texts "Start" to the forwarding phone number will automatically be added into your text marketing list!
- Use our Appointment Sync feature. This allows Mia to pull in contact information of customers who have interacted with your appointment software account in the past, and will continue to add email addresses that interact with your account in the future.
Manual Methods: these methods require more work on your part, but allow you to pick and choose which specific contacts are added into your Signpost account to receive marketing messages.
- Upload a contact list to your Merchant Center. If you do not wish to connect your email account and/or you have a list of contacts from an email account, other software, or collecting them yourself, you can easily upload a spreadsheet of up to 20,000 contacts into your account all at once.
- Add individual contacts to your Merchant Center. If you receive a few email addresses that you would like to add to your account without going through the trouble of putting together a spreadsheet, you can simply add one at a time.
Search Strings: add contacts, add customer contacts, add customers, email transfer, how are contacts added, put contacts in account, upload contacts, upload customer contacts, upload customers, stop adding