Attaching your customer-facing email is the fastest and most immediate method to add contacts to your account. This step is usually completed during your initial account setup since it automatically imports all past, present, and future contacts. To sync your email account to your Signpost account after your onboard:
- Navigate to your "Settings" tab
- Click the "Email" tab on the left
- Click "Add a new email "
- Enter the email address & password
- Decide whether you would like the contacts to be added automatically, or whether you would prefer to be prompted to add them yourself when new contacts are detected
- Click "Add Email" to finish
To edit the email address connected to your account, click the grey pencil icon next to the existing email address and type in the new email address you would like to pull contacts from.
To delete the email address connected to your account, click the grey X icon next to the existing email address.