1. Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and click "Reports" on the left panel
2. Type "Customer Contact List" in the search box
3. Click the "Customize" button in the upper right-hand corner
4. Under Rows/Columns, click the "Change Columns" link
5. Put a check mark on the "Customer" and "Email" boxes
6. Click "Run Report"
7. Click the "Export" icon next to the print icon
8. Depending on your browser, you might be asked to save the file. Remember what folder the file is placed in to easily access it
9. Open the file on your computer and convert it to a .csv: How To: Convert Your Contact List into .csv Format
10. Upload the list into your Signpost Merchant Center: How To: Upload Contact Lists
1. Open QuickBooks Desktop and select "Customers" from the top menu, choosing "Customer Center" from the drop-down menu
2. Click "Excel" in the top menu, choosing "Export Customer List" from the drop-down menu
3. Select "Create a comma separated values (.csv) file" and click "Export"
4. Depending on your browser, you might be asked to save the file. Remember what folder the file is placed in to easily access it
5. Upload the list into your Signpost Merchant Center: How To: Upload Contact Lists
Search Terms: download contacts, download contact list, download customers, download customer list, export contacts, export contact list, export customer, export customer list, download list, export list, list from quickbooks, list from quick books, contacts from quickbooks, contacts from quick books