1. Log in to your Constant Contact account and navigate to the "Contacts" tab
2. In the menu on the left-hand side, click the name of the list you want to export (Recommended: To export all contacts in your account, click "Active")
3. Click the checkbox in the gray header to select all of the email addresses in the list
4. Click "Export"
5. Choose the fields you want to include in your export. (We recommend including First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number)
6. Click "Export Contacts"
7. Click "Activity"
8. Click "Download CSV" for the most recent export. Do not click “Download Excel”
9. Depending on your browser, you might be asked to save the file. Remember what folder the file is placed in to easily access it
10. Upload the list into your Signpost Merchant Center: How To: Upload Contact Lists