Pro tip: Instead of exporting and uploading lists, we recommend setting up our Constant Contact integration!
1. Log in to your Constant Contact account and navigate to the "Contacts" tab
2. In the menu on the left-hand side, click the name of the list you want to export (Recommended: To export all contacts in your account, click "Active")
3. Click the checkbox in the gray header to select all of the email addresses in the list
4. Click "Export"
5. Choose the fields you want to include in your export. (We recommend including First name, Last name, Email address, and Phone number)
6. Click "Export Contacts"
7. Click "Activity"
8. Click "Download CSV" (NOT "Download Excel") for the most recent export
9. Depending on your browser, you might be asked to save the file. Remember what folder the file is saved in to easily access it
10. Upload the list into your Signpost Merchant Center
Search Strings: download contacts, download contact list, download customers, download customer list, export contacts, export contact list, export customer, export customer list, download list, export list, list from constant contact, contacts from constant contact, constant contact