1. Click on the Campaigns tab and choose “Scheduled” from the drop-down menu
2. Click “Add a New Campaign” in the top right-hand corner, and then choose “Custom” on the right
3. Fill out your basic offer details:
- Email Subject Line (subject matter of the email that clients will see in their inbox)
- Campaign Title (subject matter of the email)
- Description/Details (further explanation/call to action/etc.)
4. Customize your call-to-action button by clicking the auto-generated "Claim this Offer" text. Then choose a call-to-action message to be displayed on the button (ex: Claim This Offer, RSVP Here, Click Here to Purchase, etc.) as well as a web URL of your choice (a purchase page, RSVP page, your website, etc.)
If you do not want a call to action button on your campaign, click the green "button" box on the right to delete the button option from your template.
5. Click the gray "Upload an Image" button and choose an image from your computer to use in your campaign
If you do not want an image on your campaign, click the green "image" box on the right to delete the image option from your template.
6. Click “Next: Audience”
- Choose whether you want to send your offer to everyone subscribed or a specific segmented contact list
7. Click “Next: Schedule”
- Pick the date you would like to send out the campaign
8. Click “Next: Review”
- Preview the offer using the “Preview your Design” button. If you need to make any edits, click the Design, Audience, or Schedule tab on the menu at the top. When everything is finalized, click “Finish Campaign.”