1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab, choosing “Add New” from the drop-down menu
2. Choose "Select this Campaign" in the "Custom" box on the right
3. Type your basic offer details into the fields provided, and add an image that is saved on your computer if desired
- Email Subject Line: subject matter of the email that clients will be able to see from their inbox
- Email Tagline: subject matter of the email
- Image (optional): choose an image saved on your computer to use
- Email Body: further explanation/call to action/etc.
4. Have a specific link you would like to direct contacts to? Customize your call-to-action button!
- Button Text: type in a call-to-action message to be displayed (ex: Claim This Offer, RSVP Here, Click Here to Purchase, etc.)
- Button Links To: URL of external page (a purchase page, RSVP page, your website, etc.)
- If you do not wish to include a button to an external site, click the blue checkbox that says "Show a button to direct your contacts to a website" to de-select it
When you've finished adding all your campaign details, click "Next: Audience" at the bottom
5. Choose whether you want to send your campaign to everyone subscribed or a specific segmented contact list. When you've finished, click "Next: Schedule" at the bottom
6. Determine what date you want to send the campaign. When you've finished, click "Next: Review" at the bottom
7. Preview the offer by clicking "Preview your Design." If you need to make any edits, click the Content, Audience, or Schedule tab on the menu at the top. When you are ready to schedule the offer to send, click "Finish Campaign"