Customer segmentation will allow you to create separate contact lists and customize which campaigns can send to each list. For example, you could send targeted offers to a subset of your customer base or ensure that another subset only receives specific campaign requests. You can add multiple customers to multiple lists so that he or she receives your most important updates!
Create a Segmented List
- Navigate to the Customer Contacts tab of your account
- Choose "Manage Lists," "Create a New List," and type your list name
- To add one contact to the list, open the list and use the search bar to add a specific person
- To add multiple contacts to the list, check the boxes next to the customers that should be added to your list. Once checked, choose “Actions” and “Add to List”
- To add contacts to more than one list, repeat this step and choose to add them to a different list. A contact can be added to up to 5 lists.
- To add a large volume of contacts, email a .CSV file of the contacts to email@example.com, and it will be uploaded to the list that you specify.
Edit which campaigns send to your list
Choose "Edit List Settings," "Edit Auto-Send Settings," and switch off any campaigns that you don't want to send to this list. (Example: switch off the Review Us campaign for a list of customer prospects.)
Add a new New Customer Offer that will only send to this list
Choose "Edit List Settings" and "Update New Customer Offer." Edit your offer to appeal to this list and click "Save."
Edit a List
Choose "Edit Lits Settings" to edit the name of a list or delete the entire list.