Driving New Customer Offer Claims
- New Customer Offers are automatically sent to contacts who responded "I have not done business here" to the Feedback Request email as well as to contacts who were referred by your existing contacts via the Referral Email.
- Whenever you get a new contact, you can manually send them the New Customer Offer to speed up the process and to incentivize them to choose your business over another.
- Reach more people with this offer by posting it on your social media pages.
- Make sure that your New Customer offer is broad to appeal to a wide range of potential clients. For example, for a flooring business, "10% Off Your First Service" will appeal to almost everyone, whereas "10% Off Flooring Tile" will only appeal to clients looking for tile floors and will not be helpful to clients looking for hardwood floors or carpeting.
Driving Scheduled Offer Claims
- Don't try to squeeze multiple deals/discounts into one offer, as these typically have lower redemption rates.
- Make sure your offer is straightforward without too many redemption instructions, as customers are less likely to put a lot of effort into redeeming something.
- Read our blog post for creative ideas and tips for setting up offers.
Managing Offer Claims
- Follow up directly with the contact that claimed your offer. Thank them for their interest in your business or continued patronage.
- Additionally, ask if they have any questions or need directions, or ask for any information you need to book their appointment, consultation, or estimate.