Importance of Offer Claims
Often, a small discount can ensure that your customer base remains loyal, and generates long term revenue for your business. Signpost makes it easy to set up the right offers and incentives that keeps your business growing.
New Customer Offer
The new customer offer is designed to incentivize any new contacts or prospects to become a first-time customer. The new customer offer can be claimed by the contact in a number of ways:
- Anyone who selects the "I haven't done business here, yet" on the feedback request will automatically receive the New Customer Offer.
- Similarly, if the contact doesn't open or respond to the feedback request, they can later receive your offer.
- Any referrals generated through your Signpost referral program will have already received and claimed your New Customer Offer.
You can also choose for your New Customer Offer to send immediately to those who join your SMS texting list. If you prefer this option, you can activate it in the "auto-send settings" of your New Customer Offer tab.
Whether a customer hasn't made a purchase in years, or they are a regular, loyalty offers are a great way to make someone feel valued and bring them back in the door.
Loyalty offers have two options: Recurring Offers and Scheduled Offers.
- Recurring offers will automatically send every 3 months as a reminder to come back and do business.
- Scheduled offers will send one time, on the date that you choose. They are designed to spread the word on seasonal or limited time incentives.
Learn how to create or edit these campaigns here!