Customer contacts are your key to success. The larger your subscriber contact list grows, the larger your audience and likelihood for referral, repeat and new business becomes. To maximize your marketing results, it is imperative that you add all of your existing and past contacts to your Signpost account. Signpost has a few automated ways to grow your contact list.
- Sync your business email to automatically collect contacts
- Send us a contact list to upload
- Display an SMS opt-in sign at your location
- Post your offers and relevant content to the most valuable social media sites
- Collect email addresses and save money though our Payment Tracking feature
Each contact added to the account has the potential to drive valuable outcomes for your business. Those contacts create and build your brand through testimonials, reviews on Google+ and Yelp to improve online credibility and visibility, word-of-mouth referrals, and new or repeat purchases. For each new contact that is added to your Merchant Center, more outcomes and potential revenue will be brought back to your business.
- 88% of consumers report that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 64% of consumers report that they have made a purchase as a result of a mobile message.
- Text messages have also been cited as being 8x more effective than email in getting messages across
- Repeat customers are 40-65% more likely to make a purchase than new customers
- Personalized emails generate on average 6x more revenue
- The consultancy firm McKinsey & Co. found that sending email marketing messages to prospects’ inboxes is nearly 40 times more effective than using Twitter and Facebook combined in acquiring customers.
- The average click-through rate of SMS marketing messages is 36%, according to one study
- According to the 2013 B2B Content Marketing Report, testimonials are more effective than any other content marketing tactic, including case studies, in-person events, or even video. 89% of survey respondents indicated that testimonials top the list when it comes to changing a customer’s mind about doing business.
- As this report shows, businesses which excel in developing relationships with customers at every stage of the sales funnel generate 50% more sales with 33% less cost.