Email contacts are your key to success. The larger your contact list grows, the larger your audience and likelihood for referrals, repeat business, and new customers. To maximize your marketing results, it is imperative that you add all of your existing and past contacts to your Signpost account. Signpost has a few ways to grow your contact list:
1. Connect your business email to automatically collect contacts. Then, start sending "thank you" emails and appointment reminders from the business email address that is linked to your Signpost account. Find some great templates on our blog. Email addresses that communicate with your linked email address will be automatically added to your database.
2. Ask for email addresses in every phone and face to face conversation. Explain that you use this contact information to send receipts, appointment confirmations, pricing overviews, updates, and offers. Then, add them to your Merchant Center through the Customer Contacts tab by choosing "Add Contact."
3. Print a simple signup sheet to put at your check-in or check-out desk. Create a separate column for names, email addresses, and phone numbers. Then, add them to your Merchant Center through the Customer Contacts tab by choosing “Add Contact.”
4. Use our Integrations to automatically collect email addresses from your additional software platforms. Signpost currently has the ability to integrate with your QuickBooks Online, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Square accounts.
5. Use our Appointment Sync feature to automatically collect email addresses from your appointment scheduling software. Signpost currently has the ability to sync with your MindBody account.
6. Automatically collect email addresses and save money through our Signpost Payments feature This is a great way to increase your email list automatically without extra effort on your part!
7. Post your New Customer Offer to social media. When a consumer shows interest in your offer by clicking it, they are prompted to input their email address, showing heightened interest in what you're offering and increased likelihood of making a purchase. These contacts are highly engaged, increasing the potential for new revenue.
8. Post a Repeat Business Offer to Facebook. This is a great way to entice potential or repeat customers who are checking out your business Facebook page.
Search Strings: get more people to subscribe, how to add more subscribed contacts, grow your subscribed contacts, grow email list, more contacts, grow contacts, add contacts, get contacts, add email addresses, get email addresses, grow email addresses