Now that your automated marketing is set up, we recommend that you keep up-to-date with all the results that are driven for your account by logging in to your Merchant Center at least once a week.
The dashboard within your merchant center gives you the most concise view of all activity and outcomes generated within your account.
- Number of Campaigns Sent & Opened: The bar graph to the left on your dashboard shows all of your marketing campaigns that have been sent, broken down by campaign type. Hovering over each bar will show you the number of emails opened for that particular campaign. You can also use the purple drop-down menu to display campaigns sent and opened in the past week, month, or over all time.
- Number of Outcomes Generated: In the middle of your dashboard, arranged by outcome type, are circles showing the number of feedback responses, reviews, referrals, and offer claims gained from your campaigns to date. Click on each circle to view a list of the contacts who generated that specific outcome.
- Number of Contacts Subscribed to Marketing: The boxes on the right of your dashboard display the number of contacts subscribed to email and opted in to text marketing, as well as the total customer contacts present in your account. Click these numbers to view the contacts associated with each list.
- Recent Customer Activity: This feed below the previously mentioned infographics shows the most latest actions your customers have taken. Actions listed in the feed include joining your contact list, opting into text marketing, leaving feedback, claiming an offer, and more.
- Appointments: If you have chosen to use our Appointment Sync feature, you can view information about how many contacts were added from your appointment software here.
- Transactions: If you have chosen to use our Signpost Payments feature, you can view information such as your most frequent paying customers and weekly credit card sale statistics at the bottom of your dashboard.