The preview option is available on all campaigns. We recommend sending yourself a preview before activating your campaigns as it allows you to view your messaging exactly as your customers will.
- Choose the campaign you’d like to preview from the Campaigns page.
- Click the three dots on the right to populate a drop menu
- Select “Send Me a Preview”
- The software will auto-populate the email address you have signed in with as the suggested destination address. You can change the email address if needed.
- Click Send Now
- A copy of the chosen email will be sent to your selected email address for review.
- After review, log back into your account to manually send or enable auto send
Send and Disable Campaigns
Email and SMS campaigns can be sent 2 ways: manually and automatically.
Auto Send Campaigns
Auto Send allows Signpost to send messages on behalf of your business automatically. When Auto Send is disabled, the only way for a customer to receive a message through your Signpost account is if the message is sent manually. Auto Send is designed to send active campaigns to your eligible contacts in a market tested sequence to get you the highest open rates and the most outcomes. We recommend you always keep the Auto Send option on.
Turning Auto Send On/Off
- Each campaign has its own Auto Send settings.
- First, select the campaign you’d like to adjust
- Toggle the Auto Send option found on the far right to “on” or “off” within the campaign to enable and disable
- Confirm your adjustment when prompted to save
- Navigate to your SMS tab within each campaign to manage this setting for your text messages
A manually sent email is sent immediately. This function can be used to supplement or replace Auto Send.
- Choose the Campaign you’d like to send from the Campaigns page
- Click the blue “Send Now” button on your chosen campaign
- You can choose to send a message to all of your subscribed email contacts, or choose “Specific Contacts” by typing their contact name or email address in the text box. To send to specific customers, they must already exist in your contact list
- Confirm manual send to trigger the selected email to sent to your contacts