Signpost uses a three-step process to generate customer reviews on Google+ and Yelp. Customers can either review your business through your automated email campaigns, or by opting into your SMS texting program.
- The Get Feedback campaign sends first, which allows the software to better gauge the client's experience with your business.
- If the client submits positive feedback, they will be asked to review your business on any of your chosen review sites. Also, if the client consents for their positive feedback to be shared, it will be posted to your Testimonials page. Clients who submit negative feedback will not be sent a Review Us request.
- If a client does not post their review to your review sites, they will receive a reminder a few months later.
The Get Referral campaign encourages your customers to refer their friends using a unique referral link. Signpost uses a three-step process to generate new referrals to your business.
- The referral request is sent to subscribed contacts (excluding the contacts that submitted negative feedback); each contact receives their own unique referral link.
- Your contacts can share their referral link with friends by posting it to Facebook or Twitter, or by emailing it.
- When their friends open the referral link, they can choose to claim your New Customer Offer. Once claimed, their contact information is added automatically to your Merchant Center.
- Optional: A referral bonus, and multi-referral bonuses, can be awarded to the contacts that submitted the referral(s) to your business.
You can view your referrals, and those who have referred them, by using the filters in the Customer Contacts tab of your Merchant Center.