1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab, choosing “Add New” from the drop-down menu
2. Choose "Select this Campaign" in the "Repeat Business Offer" box on the left
3. Type your basic offer details into the fields provided, and add an image that is saved on your computer if desired. (hint: if you're unsure what to say in any of the fields, click the question mark to the right!)
- Email Subject Line: subject matter of the email that clients will be able to see from their inbox
- Discount or Offer: what you are offering
- Image (optional): choose an image saved on your computer to use
- Email Body: further explanation/call to action/etc.
4. Have a specific link you would like to direct contacts to or fine print you need to include? Click "Show" next to "Advanced Settings" at the bottom. (Afterward, to go back and view the basic email information, click "Show" next to "Email Content" at the top)
- Determine whether you want to use a default landing page or a custom URL by clicking the drop-down menu under "Button Links To"
- Default Landing Page: after clicking the button, clients will be redirected to an auto-generated landing page with the message "The offer is yours!" You can see what the landing page looks like by clicking "Preview Landing Page"
- Custom Landing Page: after clicking the button, clients will be redirected to a web URL of your choice (a purchase page, RSVP page, your website, etc.)
- Choose a call-to-action message to be displayed as your "Button Text" (ex: Claim This Offer, RSVP Here, Click Here to Purchase, etc.)
- Type in special "Redemption Instructions" if necessary
- Edit your "Fine Print" by clicking "Edit Fine Print" under the box at the bottom
- From here, you can check/uncheck any options that apply to your offer. You can also write custom fine print details in the "Additional Fine Print" section. Click the purple "Update Fine Print" button at the bottom to save
- When you've finished adding all your offer details, click “Next: Audience” at the bottom
5. Choose whether you want to send your offer to Email and/or Text subscribers, as well as to everyone subscribed or a specific segmented contact list. When you've finished, click "Next: Schedule" at the bottom
6. Determine whether you want to send the offer one time or on a recurring basis. Choose the desired send date, expiration date, and recurring timeframe (if applicable). When you've finished, click "Next: Review" at the bottom
7. Preview the offer by clicking "Preview your Design." If you need to make any edits, click the Content, Audience, or Schedule tab on the menu at the top. When you are ready to schedule the offer to send, click "Finish Campaign"
Note: Once you create a recurring offer, it is not editable; you can only cancel it. After you cancel it, you can use the duplicate feature to begin from where you left off instead of starting from scratch
Search Strings: new campaign, new offer, recurring offer, scheduled offer, send email, send campaign to list, offer expiration, set up a campaign, limited time campaign