1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab, choosing “Add New” from the drop-down menu
2. Choose "Select this Campaign" in the "Repeat Business Offer" box on the left
3. Type your basic offer details into the fields provided, and add an image that is saved on your computer if desired. (Hint: if you're unsure what to say in any of the fields, click the question mark to the right)
- Email Subject Line: subject matter of the email that clients will be able to see from their inbox
- Discount or Offer: what you are offering
- Next Steps for Recipient: choose from the drop-down menu whether you would like to track phone calls using a unique tracking number, clicks to a landing page, or offer claims
- Call to Action: choose a message to be displayed as your "Button Text" (ex: Claim This Offer, RSVP Here, Click Here to Purchase, etc.)
- Image (optional): choose an image saved on your computer to use
- Email Body: further explanation/call to action/etc.
- Edit your "Fine Print" by clicking "Edit Fine Print" under the box at the bottom. From here, you can check/uncheck any options that apply to your offer. You can also write custom fine print details in the "Additional Fine Print" section. Click the purple "Update Fine Print" button at the bottom to save
- When you've finished adding all your offer details, click the purple “Next: Audience” button at the bottom
4. Choose whether you want to send your offer to Email and/or Text subscribers, as well as to everyone subscribed or a specific segmented contact list. When you've finished, click the purple "Next: Schedule" button at the bottom
5. Determine whether you want to send the offer one time or on a recurring basis. Choose the desired send date, expiration date, and recurring timeframe (if applicable). When you've finished, click the purple "Next: Review" button at the bottom
6. Preview the offer by clicking "Preview your Design." If you need to make any edits, click the Content, Audience, or Schedule tab on the menu at the top. When you are ready to schedule the offer to send, click the purple "Finish Campaign" button
Note: Once you create a recurring offer, it is not editable; you can only cancel it. After you cancel it, you can use the duplicate feature to begin from where you left off instead of starting from scratch.
Search Strings: new campaign, new offer, recurring offer, scheduled offer, send email, send campaign to list, offer expiration, set up a campaign, limited time campaign, repeat offer