1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab. Choose "Create New”
2. Select the campaign type you wish to create - "Offer" or "Custom"
Note: If you need a refresher, read up on the differences between these campaign types!
3. Next, you will see our Content Library feature. This gives you a selection of curated, pre-written campaign templates that will work well for your industry. You can browse more industry types using the drop-down menu, and then either select one of these templates or choose "Start From Scratch" if you want a blank slate.
4. Next, fill in all of your campaign details! (Hint: if you're unsure what to say in any of the fields, click the question mark to the right)
Note: Even if you selected a template from the Content Library, be sure to look it over (and edit as needed) so that all the details and instructions will make sense for your customers.
4. Then, scroll down and select “Next: Audience”
5. Choose who should receive this campaign:
- Email subscribers
- Text subscribers
- Everyone subscribed (within the email/text/both subset you selected above)
- Specific Lists (this refers to segmented lists you may have set up for targeted audiences)
- Specific Lifecycle Stages (such as Prospective Customers, Active Customers, Inactive Customers, Unhappy Customers, or Unknown - which are assigned based on the way contacts interact with your campaigns)
6. Scroll down and select "Next: Schedule"
7. Select your scheduling details:
- Date your campaign should send
- Date your campaign should expire
- If reminders should send
- If yes, who reminders should send to
- If yes, after how many days should the reminder send
- If no, only your original campaign will send with no reminder
7. Scroll down and select "Next: Review"
8. Review all details of your offer for accuracy. If you need to make any final edits, please do so before you finish!
9. Finally, scroll down and select "Finish Campaign!" Now, it will show up in your account under the Campaigns tab > Scheduled.
Search Strings: new campaign, new offer, recurring offer, scheduled offer, send email, send campaign to list, offer expiration, set up a campaign, limited time campaign, repeat offer