1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Campaigns" tab. Choose "Create New”
2. Choose "Offer and then "Select this Campaign"
3. Type your basic offer details into the fields provided, and add an image that is saved on your computer if desired. (Hint: if you're unsure what to say in any of the fields, click the question mark to the right)
- Email Subject Line: the subject matter of the email that clients will be able to see from their inbox
- Offer: the offer or discount you would like to promote
- Offer Description (optional): further details (think of explaining "who, what, when, where, why, how" questions)
- Image (optional): choose an image saved on your computer to use
- Next Steps for Recipient: choose from the drop-down menu what you would like your customers to do next when seeing this offer
- Phone call: Mia will track calls from this offer's unique phone number
- Visit Landing Page: insert a URL to direct contacts to a different page, and a short description - Mia will track clickthroughs to this site
- Other Next Steps: type short instructions telling the customer what to do, such as "Mention this discount at checkout"
- Call to Action: choose a message to be displayed as your "Button Text"
- If needed, click "Edit Fine Print" under the box at the bottom. From here, you can check/uncheck any options that apply to your offer. You can also write custom fine print details in the "Additional Fine Print" section. Click the purple "Update Fine Print" button at the bottom to save
- When you've finished adding all your offer details, click the purple “Next: Audience” button at the bottom
4. Choose whether you want to send your offer to Email and/or Text subscribers, as well as to everyone subscribed or a specific segmented contact list. When you've finished, click the purple "Next: Schedule" button at the bottom
5. Determine what date you want your offer to send to your contacts. Choose the desired send and expiration dates.
Additionally, choose if you would like offer reminders to be sent. Reminders can be sent to:
- All contacts
- Contacts who didn't open the email
- Contacts who opened the email, but didn't click the button or call
If you are choosing to send reminders, you should also choose when those should send. Reminders can send 1-7 days after your campaign.
6. Preview the offer, both email and text versions, on this final step. If you need to make any edits, click the Content, Audience, or Schedule tab. When you are ready to schedule the offer to send, click the purple "Finish Campaign" button
Search Strings: new campaign, new offer, recurring offer, scheduled offer, send email, send campaign to list, offer expiration, set up a campaign, limited time campaign, repeat offer