Filtering options help you to view valuable customer data, and locate specific contacts and the outcomes they have generated.
For example, you can filter to the contacts who have claimed or clicked through a specific offer campaign, and follow up with those potential clients.
1. Navigate to your “Customer Contacts” page, and click "Show Filters"
2. Choose your filter label:
- Select “Campaigns” to see who has received campaigns and generated outcomes
- Select “Source” to see when and how someone joined your list
- Select “Status” to see which contacts are subscribed or unsubscribed to your marketing
- Select "Lists" to see which contacts are added to a segmented customer list
3. From here, you can edit each drop-down word to build a sentence displaying your filter preferences. Click "filter" to display the contacts to which you just filtered.