Filtering your contact list helps you locate specific subsets of contacts and then perform actions on those specific contacts.
Filter Your Contacts
1. Log in to your Merchant Center and navigate to the "Contacts" tab
2. Click "Show Filters" to the right of the search bar
3. Choose your filter label and edit each purple drop-down menu to build a sentence displaying your filter preferences:
- Select "Campaigns" to see contacts who have received campaigns and generated outcomes
- Select "Source" to see contacts who joined your list at a certain time
- Select "Status" to see contacts who are subscribed or unsubscribed to your marketing
- Select "Lists" to see contacts who are a part of a segmented contact list
3. Click "Filter" to display the list of customer contacts you just created
Once you have filtered your contacts to show only the ones you would like to see, you can perform actions on them.
Search Strings: contact list, filter contacts, find certain contacts, find specific contacts, filter specific contacts, contacts who have received campaigns, contacts who have generated outcomes, when contacts joined list, when contacts joined list, all unsubscribed contacts, all not subscribed contacts, all subscribed contacts, how can i see