Send Messages To Individual Contacts
You can send messages to individual contacts through the customer details page/customer profile.
1. Click on the Customer Contacts tab
2. Locate the customer using the search bar, or scrolling through your contact list
3. Click on that customer’s name to open their customer details page/customer profile.
4. Choose which message you would like to send from the “Send a Marketing Message” menu on the right
5. Click “Send Now” to send selected message directly to selected contact
Send Messages To A Group Of Contacts
You can send messages to a select group of your choice through the Customer Contacts tab. This is ideal for a one-time message, but if you would like to do this more often, read our article on creating and managing segmented contact lists.
1. Start on your “Customer Contacts” tab
2. Locate which contacts you’d like to send a message to
3. Select the check box to the left of their name(s)
4. Click the “Actions” drop down menu at the top left of your contacts page
and select “Send Campaign”
5. Choose a campaign
6. Click “Send Now” to send a campaign to your selected contact(s)